… So here’s another thing I will whip out if I want to mess up my potential future kids. I’m pretty sure the list of “Tools for psychological experiments on children” that I’m unofficially making has grown quite long during the last year. Now, this video starts off as a normal pretentious children’s show, but make sure you watch until the end.
Posts Tagged ‘childhood’
Tags: child rearing, childhood, creative, creativity, drugs, how to make weird children, kids, lsd, morals, muppets, psychology, puppets, raising, videos, weird, wtf, youtube
Tags: a nightmare before christmas, childhood, disney, ferngully, Fox, grinch, Lion King, list, Lord of the Rings, Music, playlist, Sarah McLachlan, songs, the beatles, the last unicorn, tim burton, Toy Story, unicorn, youtube
After a discussion about movies from our childhoods, and some posts on AMA, I decided to put together a list of good songs from animated movies. 🙂 These are listed in no particular order. There’s a lot more that I like, these are just14 that I could find pretty easily. Enjoy!
1. “When somebody loved me” by Sarah McLachlan as Cowgirl, from Toy Story 2.
2. “Hellfire” sung by Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3. “Be prepared” by Scar in the Lion King.
4. “Where there’s a whip, there’s a way” by the Orchs in the animated Lord Of the Ring – Return of the King from 1980.
5. “Somewhere out there” – An American tail
6. “The Last Unicorn” by America (from of course, “The last unicorn”).
7. “Belle” from “Beauty and the beast.
8. “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan.
9. “Nowhere Man” from the Yellow Submarine movie… obviously by the Beatles.
10. “What’s this?” from “A nightmare before Christmas”
11. “Toxic Love” from Ferngully.
12. “You’re a mean one, Mr Grinch” from the animated “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
13. “Once upon a December” from Anastasia.
14. “Kidnap the Sandy Claws” from The nightmare before Christmas.